Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tablescape Garden Bouquet

A bonus when trimming the bushes is a big bunch of bougainvillea branches for the table.
I'm using my set of Portmeirion dishes for March.
The Botanic Garden is perfect for Spring and St. Patrick's Day.
 I put a crystal votive at each place settings.
 Matching salt and pepper set. Coffee cups and saucers set out for breakfast tomorrow morning.
 Each piece has a different botanic flower. 
I love the variety in these dishes. The flowers are all identified in their correct botanical names.  It's a big change from my usual blue and white. I think March seems to need a little green.

Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your floral centerpiece with the bouganvillia. It is perfect with your beautiful dishes! They complement each other very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful ~ Love it ~ sigh ~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved this Portmeirion pattern and your table is exceptional. I can't think of a better centerpiece than one from ones own garden. The bougainvillea branches are gorgeous. Loved your post.

    Carolyn/A Southerners Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have seen those dishes before in stores and thought they were so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Portmeirion, & I also love what you've done today!! Lovely. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS, I love your doggies, too. I have 2 little ones, a 7.5 lb poodle, FiFi who is French Royalty, and a rock-star Maltese named Bono.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Your so lucky to be able to trim those bushes. wonderful centerpiece it makes. Beautiful china too ,very nice for spring.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this pattern! It's so nice to have a garden bouquet on your table when it's dreary & grey outside! Love your bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your pretty flowers and flowered plates look so welcoming of spring! A lovely table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved that dish pattern and your flowers are so beautiful. I can't wait to have something growing around here again soon. This post made me feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful table...those are some of my favorite dishes...one day I will own a set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This table shouts spring!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete