Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunset Ritual

Each evening we like to take our glass of wine into the backyard and enjoy the sunset. 
 Continuing from my previous post, it's the end of a perfect Sunday.
The beef rib roast was in the oven for 1-1/2 hours. Time for a glass of wine and the nighttime show.
We keep two lounge chairs and a little table by the lake for this purpose.
This is the the time of year for spectacular sunsets.
 Right in our backyard.
 They are even more amazing on Florida's west coast over the Gulf of Mexico.
 The colors change, the clouds swirl, it's 
 beautiful to watch.
 Reflecting on the water.
 Distant palm trees across the lake.
 I'm glad that I remembered to take my camera tonight and bring you along.
 The roast is ready, the table is set on the patio, and we're having a favorite Sunday dinner.
Rib roast au jus, for the easy recipe go  HERE.
Hope you had a good weekend!
Cheers!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous sunsets. All of your pics are just amazing, and that's my favorite meal also. Looks delicious. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING your beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing! I'm so happy for you to have these beautiful scenes to gaze upon each day. You know, these are my favorite colors. These pictures are spiritual.
    Enjoy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so so beautiful. I am mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your photos. Growing up in Stuart,Florida.I can really appreciate your beautiful surroundings. The Prime Rib looks fabulous as well.

    gettingintotruffle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of outside but I also love the picture of the beef roast. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete