Friday, March 4, 2011

Gift Jar Cookie Mix

My friend Silvia made these cute jar gifts for the guests at her daughter's baby shower.
Layers of ingredients for cookies. 
The fabric square on the jar lid matches the pattern on the dress on the party invitation. Lucky find!
I mixed up the batter today for yummy cookies. I'll save the jar, of course! Mix up another jar gift.
I ate two warm cookies with a glass of cold milk. It's the right thing to do!
Complete instructions at Bakerella.
Have a good weekend and eat cookies!

Cheers!

For the one bowl cookie recipe, click on Rita's Recipes.
Links: Just A Girl


2 comments:

  1. OMG, if you are eating these with the brownies we will never be able to visit Kip, just kiding. Jeanie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did these, but with sugar cookie mix.... Too cute
    http://creativecarrieregan.blogspot.com/2011/03/allllllll-aboard.html

    ReplyDelete