Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day! Sign

The corned beef and cabbage are cooking and I thought I'd show you how I made my little 
Happy St. Patrick's Day sign for the kitchen.
I started with a sign I bought at Publix on sale a few years ago.
It didn't show up well against the black tile backsplash.
 I found some leftover paint and a cut a piece of wood to size.
 After painting the board white, I added some quick brush strokes of yellow around the edge.
I glued the sign to the wood using wood glue and let dry overnight.
Now it's more noticeable. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a sign on sale now too. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

see more of my St. Patrick's Day decorations HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Links: Between U & Me, Beyond The Picket Fence

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! Happy St. Paddy's Day to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already started, Joan cooked cornbeef at Nikki's house. She wanted it ready for Sunday. It melted in your mouth. Even the twins liked it. Jeanie C.

    ReplyDelete