background

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bunny Pancakes

Yes we did! We made Bunny Pancakes!
 These are too cute and too fun to make!
Spoon the pancake batter onto to griddle in
( your favorite recipe or mine)
 the sizes needed; small, medium and larger 
circles for the head, body and feet. 
Oblong shape for the ears.  Assemble adding
 banana slices for the paws and mini 
chocolate chips for the toes. Make a tail
 with a dollop of whipped cream. 
Then fuzz it up with coconut if you have it.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Your pancakes are wonderful. I bet there were smiles everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, my kiddos will love this! Visiting you from Tablescape Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, I just noticed in your sidebar that your last puppy crossed over the rainbow bridge. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry that I didn't know until now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon. It happened in Nov..
      It was very hard for me, so I didn't post about it, and just updated baby Lucy on my sidebar. Miss her every minute. ((hugs))

      Delete