Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Background Decorating

I love changing my blog background for the holidays and seasons. But once I change it I can no longer see a past seasonal background that I've used. So I went back to all backgrounds I've used since I started blogging on May 1st, 2010...MAY DAY. I edited the HTML code for each design so that I could take a picture of each background on my computer. I changed the code six times!  Now I have a picture of all my backgrounds for posterity. I'll remember to take a picture of each new background in the future. That would be so much easier!
First background - Flaunting Florets, from May thru September.

Second background for Fall - Circa Fall, from September thru Thanksgiving.

Third background for Christmas - Candy Cane Lane, after Thanksgiving thru Christmas.

Fourth background for New Years - New Year's Greetings, after Christmas thru January.

Fifth background for Valentine's Day - Crush Away, February 1-14.

Sixth background for Winter - Humming Bird, February 15-March 1.

So if you change your background often, always take a picture! 

Cheers!


ps: The next background change will be for St. Patrick's Day. I haven't picked one yet.
Links: BNOTP

2 comments:

  1. Love the different 'looks' you do! I am partial to your header and am happy to see the familar 'May Days' on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I have a hard time remebering what my last background was too.

    ReplyDelete