Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Fall In The Kitchen

I've been adding a few more fall decor items to the kitchen.
Apothecary jars on the counter filled with gourds and gathered nature finds.
Monogram L & R mugs from Marshalls
It's all on the corner of the kitchen bar counter.
A cute scarecrow lid on a pumpkin scented candle sit by a jar filled with Sweetgum balls. The Sweetgum tree in native to the Florida forest. The small spiky fruit balls drop and turn a woodsy brown.  
Change of Heart
I hung a pumpkin on my seasonal wooden heart, 
and added a pumpkin banner to the menu board.
We always have GHOUL-ash on Halloween.
A Longaberger pitcher and pasta bowl on a wrought iron stand are filled with golden leaves and gourds.
 Pumpkin soap dispenser.
 Coffee bar mug shots.
A basket filled with fresh fall apples is a must!
I'm thinking cobbler!

Cheers!
Rita




9 comments:

  1. I am an apothocary jar fanatic! Love them filed with the fall colors in your kitchen! Love the chalkboard and basket of apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so great!! Love your pumpkin soap dispenser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    This all looks so pretty and will take you well into November...good thinking. I so want a chalkboard for my kitchen, yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so warm and cozy with all the fall colors.I love your header with all your beautiful blue plates

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Showing those lovely baskets again! Love them and the way you brought harvest into the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks wonderful Rita! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love it all. You have such beautiful displays and I love the way you mix the apothecary jars and baskets into your vignettes. Gorgeous. Thanks for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Fall display...Baskets are always great to use.I agree with you. Every blog needs a dog or more. We have 3 dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I saw your post over on My Romantic Home and had to see your site! Your fall decor is just so festive!! Absolutely beautiful! I love your home...it is so inspirational! I am a newbie to the blogging world and your newest follower. I hope you will follow me back! Peace and Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete