Monday, October 3, 2011

September Review

Here's a quick snapshot of what went on
 at MAY DAYS during September. 
If you missed anything and would like to see
the entire post, just click on the
BLUE title below each picture.
I realized that I had DADD.
(Decorating Attention Deficit Disorder)
Watch out for some of the symptoms and get
links for free printables.
I Learned How To Say Goodnight In Swedish
with new sale bedding from IKEA.
Remind yourself to...
Find The Time.
Made My Own Foamy Soap.
I realized that I had OCDD too!
(Obsessive Compulsive Decorating Disorder)
You may have it too.
I brought out my fall dishes for
A Touch Of Fall Color.
I saw this sign over my house and
remembered 9-11 in Coming Home.
I used 2X4 scraps and branches to make
FALL Pumpkin Blocks.
I changed the Coffee Table Vignette.
I added A Leaf Motif to the table.
I worked on my Phd.
 I made Large Pumpkin Blocks too.
 I added lots of Fall color to the kitchen in
Falling In The Kitchen.
I used my thrifty finds for a 
 I changed a few things at the coffee station
 in Mug Shots .
I shared a great deal for a
I used my photo taken in North Carolina.
I shared another great deal for $5.00
 for a full year's subscription to
Country Living magazine.
I learned how to add a favicon 
to my URL address.
It's the tiny (favorite icon) to the left of
http://ritamay-days.blogspot.com/.
Now I'm welcoming October with a 
new blog background and a few new projects.

Happy Fall!


3 comments:

  1. Oh you have been so busy and I love all that you were able to accomplish in just one month. I can't believe everything and all so beautiful. I love all the fall decor. Your tray with all the dishes is one of my favorite things. That is just the greatest idea. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear ~ I just realized that I have all the same decorating disorders as you do! Wish you were my neighbor so we could decorate together.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rita! I love the pumpkin blocks--those are so pretty and festive. :) You have some really pretty Fall decor! Visiting from Centsational Girl's Fall party. Hope you'll stop by my blog post too. :)

    ReplyDelete