Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Apothecary Jar

The tray on the counter is always getting 
a new seasonal display 
because it's so quick and easy.
I'm using my Longaberger basket tray
to give it a more Fall look.
Here's the empty apothecary jar and
the painted white heart tray. 
It looks so naked!
 I added a bag of fall pumpkins and gourds 
that are from a Michael's sale years ago.
Here's the bar counter above the sink.
 My chicken feeder is filled with fall dishes.
That's another quick change to add 
more Fall color in my kitchen.
I tied on a fabric bow and tucked in a few
leaves and berries.
 The candles have leaf and berry bobeches.
I've been lighting them as soon as it gets 
dark....which has been earlier and earlier.

Cheers! 
and Happy Halloween! 


Links: A Stroll Thru Life,
Coastal Charm

14 comments:

  1. Love that chicken feeder and you are brilliant for filling it with dishes. The jar is fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that! What a beautiful vignette you have created, such lovely cloches, love the candles and glassware too!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful vignettes! Love the chicken feeder for the dishes!! Very creative!! Your fall displays are so colorful and festive! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your apothecary jar is darling. with the candles...it's superb!!
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful display. I love the chicken feeder and the apothecary jar is fantastic. Such a pretty display in the basket. Thanks for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita! Oh, there you go making beautiful again! What a pretty vignette and I love that chicken feeder!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love your jar and feeder! Thanks For sharing,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita, your chicken feeder is so much fun and a great way to display your dishes. Thanks for the great idea for decorating an apothocary jar. I'm going to rethink the way I 'decorated' mine. Yours is MUCH prettier. :)
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous display vignette with such pretty apothecary jar, I love all the fall arrangements to it. Lovely! Happy Cloche Party.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty fall cloches! Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rita. wow I love your post. The jar is great but I am in love with those leaf plates of yours, beautiful!

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! The addition of candles makes it so cozy on these dark evenings! Won't you post a comment on my Thanksgiving dilemma? Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. An apothecary jar is one of a dream to have. Sadly, didn't find one since awhile hunting in Sweden.

    You did a great job.

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun vignette! I LOVE the chicken feeder and the way you've used it ... The apothecary jar is beautiful too...! Everything came together very nicely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete