Sunday, September 25, 2011

Large Pumpkin Blocks

I made progress on my Phd 
(projects half done)from my last post
 and finished trimming out the
large pumpkins blocks.
This is where I left off.
I hot glued a piece of branch to the top
 and trimmed it with copper wire tendrils,
 a little raffia and wire ribbon. 
No lettering on these blocks.
(See the smaller FALL blocks HERE.)
I have them on my entry table.
Rainy Sunday afternoons are good for
 little projects and......football.
Have A Good Week!

11 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute! Hubby got my box done also. I have one coat of paint on it, still have to do another coat, distress, and dress it up. Now you have me wanting some of the pumpkin blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...so simple, yet they certainly make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea... I think I might even try doing some as gifts. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your pumpkin blocks! I hope you will add your lovely metamorphosis to my Fall in Love linky party on Wednesday.

    Until then, stop by and see the under $20 makeover I gave an ugly brass light fixture.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! I would be thrilled if you linked up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS Rita May! You sure are talented and good with your hands and also such great chef! Great inspirations for Halloween, have no idea what to do! Have a nice week. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and simple fall decor...Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the Idea! Thanks for sharing,JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a smart idea! My DIY mind, said... DO IT too!

    TY for sharing your creativity.

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete