Friday, August 5, 2011

July Review

We've tackled a lot of projects in July.
Here's a quick review of my posts.
 My favorite find! 
A Vintage Chicken Feeder to use for a dish rack.
 I like to bake a cake for the weekend.
Root Beer Cake in my vintage cake tin.
 How to find what your'e looking for on a blog. 
 We made legs for the kitchen island. 
Here's the tutorial- Island Legs.
In the breakfast area- Rug or No Rug?
 Love picket fences. Love re-using things.
I accomplished both by making a
  Picket Fence Table Runner.
 Always like to change the coffee bar mugs
 for the month. July Mug Shots
Everything is humming along.
The Sounds of The House.
 Strawberry Summer Pie for...
 Showed you my collection of
 Our biggest project was repurposing
Salvaged Kitchen Cabinets 
into this great storage under our bar counter.
 The coffee table in the family room is summer-ized
with Summer Cloches.
 I made an easy Flip-Flop Wreath for the front door.
 Celebrated National Hot Dog Day with a Chicago style hot dog.
Shared my favorite Easy Granola recipe.
Showed you how I made my Tipsy Pots
large and small.

Click on any of the highlighted titles to see the entire post.
Hope You Are Enjoying Your Summer!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! Oh, my busy busy gal! I love that big ole wonderful island thingy you have! I'd love a piece of that pretty cake too. whew! I've got to rest a bit now!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice on removing the wine bottle labels. I bought some crazy kit that did NOT work at all, so I'm anxious to try your oven tip. Love that totally tipsy topiary. Like my alliteration? LOL

    ReplyDelete