Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Navigation 101

Here are some simple tips for finding just what you're
 looking for on my (or any) blog.
On the upper left bar there is a Blogger search box.
Just type in a word that you remember from a 
past post. Then click on the search icon. 
(magnifying glass).
Like Bruce Willis, for example. 
Was there ever a post with his name referenced? 
 Yup! Here it is
You can do the same thing in the search box
 on my sidebar.
Are you looking for posts that show
 how I used chicken wire?
 Yup! There are several.
 Just click on any of the post titles.
You can also click on the pictures at the bottom
 of each post for a variety of past features.
Easy to follow directions if you want to be a follower. 
You need to have or set up a free Google account.
I  (((love))) my followers!
Translate my blog to any language with a click!
hallo Deutschland!
 If you don't like today's song selection, just scroll
 down and pick something you like better.
 Or, just turn off the music.
Then there's Pinterest.
Clicking here will take you to my Pinterest site.
It's where I virtual-file all the things I find on the www
that I want to save.
I can create as many category boards as I need.
It's free and you can make your own. 

*****
I hope this answers some of your questions.
I know these are all very basic tips,
but I didn't know any of this when I first started looking at blogs.

Thanks for stopping by
MAY DAYS
Cheers!
Rita


Links: Just A Girl, Michella Marie



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita!! What wonderful tips!! Would be great for everybody new to blogland :))
    Thank you so much for sharing!!
    I am having my very first link party and this would be PERFECT!!!
    It's called Show Me How!!! ~ Friday ~ Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials ~ No. 1 ~
    It's going on RIGHT NOW :))
    I would love for you to join the party!!
    And feel free to link up as many as you like :))
    LOVE FROM TEXAS!!
    ~~Michella~~
    www.michellamarie.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita!!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
    Thank you so much for linking up to my very first party!!

    Show Me How!!! ~ FRIDAY ~
    Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials.

    I hope it will be the first of many!!
    I'm looking forward to this Friday!!
    Hope to see you there!!
    Again, thank you so much :))

    LOVE FROM TEXAS!!!
    ~~Michella~~
    www.michellamarie.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete