Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's National Hot Dog Day!

It's today's reason to celebrate!
  That puts us in the mood for our favorite way
 to eat hot dogs.....
Chicago Style!
Franks for the memories!
It must be an all beef hot dog. 
It must be on a poppy seed bun.
It must be piled with mustard, relish, chopped onion,
  tomato wedges, a dill pickle spear, sport peppers,
 It must be in that order, thank you very much!
and finally......it must be sprinkled with 
celery salt.
Don't leave anything out and don't even think about adding ketchup!
Sweet Home Chicago!
Rita


click on Rita's Recipes for more info.


4 comments:

  1. LOL OK then...I think I'll try it! It does sound yummy! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum! I'll have to try a little celery salt. I eat my hot dogs New York style...but I'll have to try a little Chicago! Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am headed to Chicago next week...now you put me in the mood for a good hotdog-yum!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, I'm not so sure about the tomato! I don't like ketchup on my dogs! LOL!!! I'm a mustard, relish and onion girl!

    ReplyDelete