Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Overdue February Review

I hope everyone enjoyed their extra day 
last month. I think it should be a holiday. 
Mark the occasion with a new tradition.
 Make it a day to do or to try something
for the first time.
Here's a peek back at my February activities.
To see the entire post just click on the 
blue highlighted words. 
 Just click your return arrow to come 
back here.
First I changed the kitchen cabinet for 
Valentine's decor of red, white and hearts.
I cut-up a vinyl heart tablecloth and used it to
cover the back of my kitchen cabinet, then 
added my heart dishes to use for the month.
 I Valentine-ized the kitchen by adding lots of red and white. 
 I added a fireplace to my blog to cozy up a rainy day.
 Mug Shots: The February coffee station.
 Quick and easy homemade tomato soup and
 a grilled cheese sandwich was 
the perfect Rainy Day Lunch.
 I made a very simple garland from heart paper doilies and ribbon.
The family room sofa table Valentine Vignettes.
 I made this easy and sentimental
  heart rag wreath.
Heart-shaped waffles for Valentine's Day breakfast.
 The kitchen cabinet before the Valentine's switcheroo.
 Made traditional German kreppel
 to celebrate Fastnacht / Fat Tuesday.
 My perfect anniversary gift was found at......
 I took you for a virtual lunch to eat 
the best burgers in the USA.
Found lot's of great goodies at the GW.
Now.....
Roaring into March!
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Great review! I think I saw every post:):)Happy March!!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you change out your cabinet.....Look forward to see what you will do next..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your posts and it's fun to have them all gathered together to remember your fun February! They're all wonderful, but I find the heart shaped waffles so appealing (probably because I haven't had anything yummy like that since January 3!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You food photos are fabulous! You red and white is so festive - they are my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your review.. missed making the krepel before lent.. so they are on the calendar for Easter Sunday! Love the plates with the fir branches and hearts.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review and I remember most all of the posts! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great month. I'm loving how you're switching out your cabinet each month. Will it be green this month?

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts are so lovely and I love your cozy kitchen - the best kind!

    Thanks for sharing! Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I sent an email to the location on your blog, I hope you'll get it. I wanted to ask your permission for something. If not, please email me at lesliedon2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!
    ... great review :)

    Greetings from Australia

    ReplyDelete