Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Mug Shots and Printable

White and green botanical mugs are back
again for March. (Portmeirion)
An old tart pan that I've sprayed ivory is 
 being used as a tray for two old ball jars.
One jar holds foil packets of 
Constant Comment tea bags.
The larger is filled with my homemade
 granola. A small green trimmed Longaberger
 basket stores extra coffee filters.
The vintage green and white checked apron 
is another one MAY-d by my MIL.
I found this March printable at 
I painted an old 14x16 frame white.
download printable HERE.
*****************************************
An old Irish blessing
MAY love and laughter light your days
and warm your heart and home
MAY good and faithful friends be yours
wherever you MAY roam.
MAY peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
MAY all life's passing seasons bring the best
to you and yours.
*****************************************

I bought a green and white double mat at Michael's.

I MAY reuse the frame over and over. 
Just change the printable and have a few extra mats. 
Presto-chango!
MAY you have a marvelous March!

Cheers!


9 comments:

  1. Love the pretty mugs. Spring is just around the corner although we are in the middle of a snowstorm in Ontario. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and appropriate as I listen to the Monkees today. Was a fan. Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you keep changing your mugs and coffee station. The printable is great and I can see you will be changing that often too. Have a great weekend. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the mugs are so spring-like and the saying is pretty sweet! Great idea to spray paint the tin and that basket is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty, and I love those mugs! Being Irish I have to start thinking about my St. Paddy's day post! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting as your neighbor from BNOTP. What a delightful little beverage center you have created! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a pretty Spring-y mug to drink my coffee out of! I love yours, now I'm going to go right out this weekend and find me something pretty!

    ReplyDelete