Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Tour Continues....

When last we met, I was showing you
around the kitchen. 
The tour continues.
This is the bar counter, front and
 back.
The long view with my chicken feeder 
'dish rack'.
 Lots of Longaberger baskets get dressed 
in their Fall Foliage fabric liners. 
This one replaces the various canisters
 that I use throughout the year to store
 the doggies' cookies.
An orange plate next to the sink holds my 
homemade foamy soap HERE,
homemade dishwasher detergent HERE,
and homemade pumpkin spice sugar
 hand scrub HERE.
 The baskets in the 3-tiered wrought iron
stand at the end of the counter hold
fall placemats, napkins, and napkin rings.
 The coffee station has colorful Longaberger
 mugs, a small pumpkin basket to hold coffee
 filters, a small harvest design canister holds
extra coffee beans, a pumpkin plate, and
a fall fabric lined small vegetable basket. 
The printable Fall Bucket List is HERE.
I've brought out more pumpkin baskets.  
I have three on top of the fridge.
I use them to store a few of the smaller 
fall decor items off season. Now I can use 
them to 'hide' Halloween candy.
All the baskets do double-duty.
 Fall seems to bring out the crock pot more
 often. It's nice to have dinner going all day 
while I tend to other things....
like Autumnizing.

 Cheers!


13 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. Your fall decorations look great! I would be so happy to have you as a follower. Happy Fall ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you change your decor for each season. I look forward to seeing what each change will bring! Love this fall grouping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Rita! You have been such an inspiration to me. Ever since I discovered your blog and read my way through your archives in mid-September I have been decorating like a house a-fire! I don't have your touch, but I have my own. And it is an improvement over the
    random approach I have had in the past. I've always liked a well-decorated home, but never knew where to begin, and would give up when I'd barely gotten started.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh pretty...I like to use my Longaberger stuff more this time of the year too.... :) love your furry babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you decorate! I love all your baskets too, they are beautiful, I own a few and I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty and cozy, Rita. I am jealous of all of your pretty baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have given me some great ideas. I love your kitchen and your organizing. It is wonderful. I have a coffee station too and I love it and use it often. People like that it is out when they come over....family...and make coffee all the time. Great post.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love that long dish rack, perfect. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita! I am bACK! We are moved into our new home, finally! I have been unpacking and arranging like a crazy woman but we are getting there. I love your Fall kitchen ESPECIALLY that chicken feeder dish rack. Did you make that or buy it somewhere? I will try to go back for the rest of the tour, but you know I LOVE your style:) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your changes are wonderful. I became your follower when you first posted the chicken feeder. I really like all your baskets!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'd say you love longaberger baskets! I had never heard of them til we happened to drive by the factory in Ohio, it was closed so we stopped and took several pictures of the basket bldg, everywhere I go now I seem to see the baskets, they are quite nice!
    Love your kitchen and all your displays, I am afraid my newly adopted cat would have a field day though! Are those corks I see in one of your bowls? Wonderful fall display!
    Happy Fall Y'all!

    Hugs,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rita,
    Your kitchen is so homey.LOVE that chicken feeder. I broke out the crock pot yesterday myself! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rita,
    I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. Your home is just beautiful! I just love your decorating and organizing skills. Your idea of how to store napkin rings is genius, along with many other creative ideas.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete