Thursday, October 25, 2012

NC Part 5 - Neutral Fall Tablescape

Still in the Smokies.
I gathered some of my this-and-that 
to create a neutral Fall table setting this week.
 Here's what I used.
 Leather placemats from JCP outlet, 
on sale for $2 each. 
 Woven bamboo chargers. I found these last 
Saturday at the Maple Leaf Fest in Whittier.
 I got 6 for $2 !!
 My pewter dinnerware set. 
 6 dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, and 
mugs with white pottery liners. 
I got this set at a neighborhood garage sale in
 Barrington, IL many years ago for $30.
 Grapevine napkin rings. 
White ceramic escargot dishes. 
We love escargot.
 My hammered finish Cambridge flatware has
 a bit of a rustic look and works with everything.
 White teapot on warming trivet, 
cow creamer, heart ramekin for soft butter
 and covered bowl for sugar or jam.
 Cow salt and pepper set sits in front of a 
black and white gingham check pumpkin from
 Target last year.
 A Longaberger wrought iron candle stand 
usually sits on the kitchen window sill. 
This week it's a centerpiece.
 A Longaberger pillar candle holder works 
perfectly as a wine caddy. 
I love the pinecone and acorn motif.
 This time I'm using the Longaberger wrought
 iron stand with the metal tray to hold 
the teapot and cow creamer.
It also has a Fall relief pattern.
A use what you have tablescape!

Stay Cozy...


14 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. I love the use of the leather and wicker with the pewter and white dishes and accessories. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm & cozy table, I can imagine spending hours enjoying a meal and talking into the night. Somewhere I have the Longaberger fall tray, I'll have to go on a search. Weren't there round ones as well?
    Hugs, Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous table, Rita! Perfect for a Fall supper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Perfect table for fall. I love how you have elevate the tea pot.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleverly done, as always! A joy and comfort for the eye to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by for a blog visit from Between Naps on the Porch today. I'm a urge fan of her tablescapes.
    Autumn is my favorite time of year. The decorations, colors and textures that you chose are so beautiful.
    What a festive table.
    Garage sales, thrift shops and discount sales are my great for purchasing decorative items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...love the combination of the wicker and pewter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tablescape - so welcoming and natural. The cow pitcher is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your rustic tablescape and fall accents. The white china with the pewter is very pretty together. Hope you are enjoying fall in the smokies.

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your every post is filled with so much 'eye candy!' I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tablescape Rita! I bet it is beautiful in the Smokies this time of year. Thanks for linking to the Open House party.

    ReplyDelete