Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gone Leafin'

Every October Autumn calls us. 
We head to North Carolina to see the fall beauty.
We pack the doggies and our fall clothes, and
 off we go to our place in the Smokies.
Now I do have a blog all about this called
Smoky Mountain Cabbage, but I thought I'd
share a little of it here and save you the trip.
Come on in!
I'll post pictures all week. Of course there'll
be decorating, projects, table settings, 
thrifty finds, and great hiking.

Lucy, we're not in Florida anymore!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, the leaves are unreal and your cabin look AMAZING. Can't wait to see more. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best of both worlds!!! Do you have separate blogs for your two homes? I will have to check this other blog out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rita May, I can't wait to see more of your trip to your cabin. The Autumn images are gorgeous and the cutie peeking out the car window..adorable! Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are beautiful. We don't have much of that here in the desert! Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, I didn't know you had a place in NC OR that you had another blog about it! The trees are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see MORE!!! I will be back all week. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita aren't our mtns beautiful? I am so blessed to live up here in WNC, this is the most exciting time of the year, and we have our exciting snow to look forward to, hope we have some this winter, our 22mo old grandson hasn't seen it yet, no snow last year!
    Have an enjoyable week in the Smokies! Will look forward to your pictures, we are going out for a drive this week with our camera.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete