Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I've Been Everywhere!

Johnny Cash sings it best..."I've Been Everywhere"

We've been to, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia. Including cities, Tallahassee, Pensacola,Mobile, Baton Rouge, Dallas, Wichita Falls, Amarillo, Colorado Springs, Denver, Topeka, Kansas City, St. Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale........and
 Dashboard Lucy
our sidekicks
 Lots of rest areas with dog signs to welcome walks.
This sign...not so much!
A snowy VanGo!
This makes a road trip comfortable.

and in less that 2 hours.......HOME!!!!

Where my four poster bathtub beckons me.......
Can't wait to get into a nice hot bubble bath!
Relax and be home!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy is adorable, and my you get around! LOL!!! Love the 4 poster bathtub! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete