Monday, May 18, 2015

24 Summer Breakfast Table Vignettes

When it's time for a change on our kitchen
table centerpiece I can always refer to my
 blog for ideas that I've used in the past.
Here are 24 Summer themes to get
me started. You can click on any
 of the pictures to see more on each post.
Don't forget to click < to come back here.
Daily Table Setting
Blue and White
Propagating Basil
Weekly Change with Blue and Yellow
More Blue and White
Weekly Change ~ Time For Tea
Napkin Rings and Bruce Willis
Red, White, and Blue
Cow Appreciation
Americana Breakfast Table
Using A Tray for A Vignette
Using A Thrift Store White Platter
Picket Fence and Spatterware Platter
I always do lots of blue and white...my favorite!
Using A Pepsi Crate
Seeing Red
Shutter Runner
Blue Villeroy & Boch
Lots Of Yellow
Make A Picket Fence Table Runner
Vintage Strawberry Tablescape
Fresh Rosemary At The Table
Make A Table Square Topper
Shell Theme Summer

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these summer themes ! You have inspired me to decorate for summer !

    ReplyDelete