Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Breakfast Table

Spring means my orchids are blooming
again. I brought this beauty inside.
I'm using my fence pickets again
for the table runner.
The breakfast table centerpiece
has a bit of a cottage look.
My new find is this teapot. I tried to 
resist it in a North Carolina resale shop. 
It was $12.00. Can't pass up a cute teapot,
especially one in blue and white with a 
china handle.  
 I've had this orchid for years and it 
keeps getting prettier. It blooms for
months every spring.  
I also added a small rosemary plant that
I potted in my chippy clay pot.
 That's it for this weeks table.
Cheers!
Links: Facebook,
Between Naps On The Porch,
My Romantic Home, Common Ground,
French Country Cottage,
The Charm Of Home

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Always love your blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue and white is gorgeous. I'm so glad you didn't pass up the teapot - what a steal!! Blessings~
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty table setting! I love your new teapot (resisting ANYTHING blue and white is nearly impossible!) Your orchid is spectacular! How do you keep it so healthy? I've never had one last more than a month, and it's heartbreaking. It seems that once a bloom falls off, it never comes back. What am I doing wrong? Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colors together. Love the teapot. Your tablescape is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue and white table is so pretty and the new teapot fits in perfectly. Your orchid blooms are stunning. I have two of my orchids in full bloom and one budded out and ready to bloom any day now. I love Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table...the blue and white is so fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita,
    Your blue & white table is so pretty.....especially the new teapot. I LOVE the unique handle on the teapot - another reason for not passing it by! Thanks for sharing - always love your tablescape posts.
    Blessings,
    Lanita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this so I was so glad that you got featured so that I got to see it. I think we both love blue and white equally. Your table is wonderful with so many different textures. Great teapot!

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete