Sunday, August 31, 2014

2 Ingredient Sparkling Sangria

Here's another one of my favorite summer
 cocktails, sparkling sangria!
This is the fast and easy version.
That means you can enjoy one anytime!
 Just 2 ingredients!
 Red wine and orange soda. About 50/50.
Adjust to you taste preference.
 Fill your tall glass with ice. Fill about halfway 
with red wine and top off with orange soda. 
Give it a stir and garnish with fruit on 
the rim if you like. I've also been adding a 
sprig of mint from my garden. BTW, I found 
these footed glasses at a thrift store for 25¢. 
It so refreshing and tasty! 
I discovered this sangria at a local tapas
restaurant. Couldn't be easier.
I may try it next with
San Pellegrino Melograno E Arancia (Pomegranate & Orange) 11.15 Fl Oz 6 Pack
San Pellegrino Pomegranate Orange. 
Check out my 2 Ingredient Margaritas too. 

Cheers!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of drink!! I have art class on Tuesdays and think this will be offered then! Easy Peasy! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see Sangria I have to had over, I love it so. Too much. I love quick and easy ones. I pulled one together red wine and a bottle of Traders Joe's rasberry lime drink, oh so good. Hope your having a great labor day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure sounds amazing and it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rita, this sounds so yummy! Can't wait to give it a try......I enjoy your Rita Margaritas, too!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita, this would be a super contribution to Food on Friday: Cocktails and Mocktails over at Carole's Chatter. Please do bring it over. Cheers

    ReplyDelete