Monday, June 16, 2014

DIY Cork Coasters

I love wine cork crafts and these cork 
coasters are so easy to make.
Grab a few corks.
  All you need are 8 corks and glue.
Choose the corks you want to use that
 will fit together the best.
 I glue the 2 center corks together along their
 sides and then the 2 end corks on their
connecting ends. I used craft glue, but I
think hot glue would make the hold stronger.
 Attach 2 more corks.
 Attach the ends. 
It's OK if there are tiny gaps.
 The white glue will dry clear.
 Rubber corks work too.
I made 2 for us. Fun cork project!
You may have noticed them under my 
Rita's Margarita in my last post.
  
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new silver plate chargers!! great idea!!! very pretty!!! love that blue table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful coasters. My church made and sold these in sets of 4 (tied with pretty ribbon) at a Christmas Bazaar and they went like hotcakes! What a great idea for using up the corks. (and they make cute little gifts too)

    ReplyDelete