Sunday, April 10, 2011

Show Me The Bunny!

I've been Easter-izing.
Gathering the bunnies.
 I think there are more this year!
Gathering the Easter baskets.
A collection of Longaberger Easter baskets.
Gathering the eggs.
 Blown eggs with basic stick on letters.
In Tupperware egg cups.
The tray on the corner of the kitchen bar counter.
 Colorful plastic eggs that I've saved in the large apothecary jar.
 Peek of breakfast table.
Bunny candles in ceramic Easter egg candle holders.
Spring cutting board as cooktop backsplash.
Happy Spring sign was a thrift store find.
Ceramic bunny village night lights.
A gift from Joanie.
Change of Heart
Added the egg ornament to my wooden seasonal heart...a gift from Gail.
'Easter Island'
My spring dishes stored in the wire rack on the island.
Easy to grab.
 Freshly baked sour cream dill bread. Get the easy recipe HERE.
A milk glass lamp found for $3.00 at an antiques store.
The lampshade was saved from my granddaughter Kristina's nursery.
She's leaving for college in the fall!
Tulip salt & pepper set in a small Longaberger basket.
Egg candles.
More Easter-izing in tomorrow's post....the family room.
Click HERE to see all my Easter-izing!
See you then!
Cheers!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. You have to watch those rabbits as they do multiply! Love your baskets too. Oh, I do believe you're all Easterized at your house.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW...I had the same lamp on my nightstand when I was a kid...not the same shade but wow does that bring back memories!

    Your Easter collection is so cute..can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how absolutely festive! I love your displays and all the colorful Easter items you have. It's like Christmas - only using Easter goodies!!

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies! Great post! You have a great collection of bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go bunny shopping..I have about 4 Easter decorations in all. I love all your cute Easter things...Have fun 'hopping down that bunny trail!" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all ! Easter decorations are my favorites - such happy colors AND they match Lavender Hill !!!!!


    Thanks for sharing,

    gena

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I am SO impressed!!! Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't u just loveeee easter decorations, i'm wow-ed by your easter decorations, the eggs are super duper cute as well as the bunnies and baskets too, love them all!! I'm your newest follower :)

    Susan @http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really ready for Spring. Cheers me up (it's still winter here). Jane F

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning, I am Angela and just found your blog. Love all the Easter decor. Especially the spring dishes stored in the dish drain rack. That is such a great idea. I find sometime I don't even put out my seasonal dishes because I hate to switch them in the cabinet. Will have to borrow this idea. I am new to blogging, just a few months. Would love for you to visit and follow me back. Am looking forward to visiting you often. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Rita May, I'm so impressed with your spring collection :) My favorites are the bunnies and the eggs with stick-on letters. Love all your spring collectibles! Thanks for linking up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely, Rita! I had to seriously restrain myself when I went to our thrift store last week. They had a ton of great stuff! But, nowhere to store right now until we find a new house. Plus, maybe they'll go on further discount after Easter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of bunnies and baskets. But your header of blue and white china makes me catch my breath every time I'm on your blog.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete