Monday, April 25, 2011

100,000 Thank Yous!!!


I hit 100,000 page views today 
and I'm sending each and every one of you that have visited MAY DAYS
a big heartfelt THANK YOU!!! 
I hope you have enjoyed your visits and have seen something that you liked.
It was almost one year ago on May 1st...MAY DAY that I started my blog.
 I would have never imagined having so much company. It's been a learning experience for me and I plan to keep improving and learning new skills.
 I'm proud to be in the company of so many wonderful talented women bloggers. I'm inspired on a daily basis by their creativity.

Thank you to all my 222 followers!
(BTW that's our favorite number. Wed on 2-22)
 I know there are more of you out there that follow and haven't make it official. I appreciate all of you. I know you have very busy lives and to take time to pop in to see me occasionally is an honor.
Thank you for your wonderful comments. They let me know that you are out there and we're sharing common interests. 
Now, what's a post without a few pictures? 
This is the amazing cake that my niece Rita made 
and brought to our Easter celebration.
I'll make coffee and we can have a piece to celebrate! 


Thank you so very much and please come back soon!  Let me know that you dropped by. 

Love always...


12 comments:

  1. That is the most beautiful cake ever!!! And congratulations on so many viewers to your blog..I am glad I found such a nice lady! Now, I'm off to check my stats, something I never do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations~! I'll definitely have a cup of tea with you, but I think that cake is sooo gorgeous I couldn't cut it. What a talented lady ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cake!
    Congratulations on hitting 100,000.
    I've throughly enjoyed my visits, and this cyber coffee and cake are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats,your blog is soooo much fun!
    And save me some of that gorgeous cake!
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 100,000 page views in just a year's time! That's awesome, but your blog is quite delightful, so it's only natural. :) Congrats!

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 100,000!!! I am almost to a year too. It has been a great adventure.

    This cake is just gorgeous. We just had a women's evening at church and my friend demonstration this very cake. It is so gorgeous and elegant. It is certainly on my list of to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're celebrating! I had to pop over and have a better look at this FABULOUS cake! What a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful cake....I want a piece now. Congratulations on hitting 100,000. You are definitely on my list to check in with every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Rita. I enjoy visiting. This weekend I'm headed up to Lakeland for The fancy flea! That cake looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, i want a piece of cake! lol thanks for sharing this at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. Seriously that cake is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Rita! 100,000 page views, that's an accomplishment. Congratulations.

    I discovered your blog from Savvy Southern Style. I am beginning to love your blog. Your header picture is magnificent too. What a collection!

    I love the cake too. Looks beautiful and yummy too.

    I hope we could develop a connection by following each others blogs. That would really make me happy.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete