Monday, May 5, 2014

DIY Lipstick Pots

Here's a simple tip to get more out of
 your favorite lipstick.
There's still a lot of your lipstick inside
 the tube once you are down to the rim.
When my lipsticks get down to the edge,
I gather a few together and scoop out what's
left inside using the flat end of a small spoon.
There's usually about another 1/2" of lipstick 
still inside the tube. 
I scoop it into an empty (saved) pot and mix 
them together. That's a lot...enough for
another year. It's a nice combo of my
favorite colors. A custom blend. 

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, I always have left over lipsticks laying around. I have a few tubes of my favorite lipsticks that they don't make the shade anymore so I will do this. A really good idea, which you always come up with. I really appreciate you partying with Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea! I love to combine lipsticks anyway (like if I've made a bad color choice) & this is much better than carrying 2 or 3 tubes in my purse. Now I just need to find some of those pots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. We appreciate you sharing it with us. Your presentational manner was engaging. Visit this page to learn more about How to Fix PS5 Controller Drift. This post will assist you in resolving your drift PS5 issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for gathering and presenting such comprehensive information. You clearly put a lot of thought into your content. Take a look at this profile Color Blindness. During the formative years, color blind tests are essential for early detection and intervention, enabling children with color vision deficiencies to receive the necessary support and accommodations.

    ReplyDelete