Monday, May 5, 2014

DIY Lipstick Pots

Here's a simple tip to get more out of
 your favorite lipstick.
There's still a lot of your lipstick inside
 the tube once you are down to the rim.
When my lipsticks get down to the edge,
I gather a few together and scoop out what's
left inside using the flat end of a small spoon.
There's usually about another 1/2" of lipstick 
still inside the tube. 
I scoop it into an empty (saved) pot and mix 
them together. That's a lot...enough for
another year. It's a nice combo of my
favorite colors. A custom blend. 

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, I always have left over lipsticks laying around. I have a few tubes of my favorite lipsticks that they don't make the shade anymore so I will do this. A really good idea, which you always come up with. I really appreciate you partying with Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea! I love to combine lipsticks anyway (like if I've made a bad color choice) & this is much better than carrying 2 or 3 tubes in my purse. Now I just need to find some of those pots!

    ReplyDelete