Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vintage Shabby Table

I did go back and get the table that
I spotted while shopping HERE.
 It's from the 1940's
It went on sale just before Christmas.
$80 and I'll take it!
Something for under the tree.
 A little gift from me to me.
It's painted a creamy white and
 has a pretty scallop shape with one drawer.
 I love the shape and details on the base
 and the little wheels.
 You couldn't really notice it
at Christmas with all the
decorations and tree in the living room.
Now everything is rearranged back to normal
 and the table is in it's new spot.
A little treasure I'll enjoy for years.
Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. I love it! I have a similar one that I painted white. It has one drawer. Great purchase!!
    8^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much charm and pizazz in your little table!

    Happy Monday...Betty @ Country Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it. Do they have another? ;-) How charming is that?!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great find! I love the base, how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Perfect spot for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet shape and I love the base! You got a great find at a great price! It's adorable!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Love the design. It looks beautiful where you have it. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a darling table. I happened to notice the red and white quilt you have on the back of your couch. DID YOU MAKE THIS.I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great table. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous find. It is beautiful and I love the finish and shape of the table. Looks great in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love that beautiful table. $80? Wow! Your room is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! This is fantastic!! My parents still have their "drum table" . . .love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a really cute table. I have a drum table also, but round, not having the gorgeous curves that your does. Loving the base also, so very pretty, you were lucky the day you found this. It was meant to be in your home. Thanks for sharing your inspiration at Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Table... the curves, the color, the charm~ I see why it went home with you!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful table. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That table is so playful...just adorable. I ♥ it!

    Linsey

    ReplyDelete