Monday, November 14, 2011

Thrift Store Finds in NC

I managed to bring back a few things I found 
thrift shopping in North Carolina in October.  
  Here they are: 2 volumes of Encyclopedia 
Britannica for 10 cents each
2 small blue&white plates for 25 cents each.
 16-piece set of glass Christmas dishes for $5.00.
Embossed Christmas tree with holly border.
 4 green lidded enamel soup/chili pots for
 25 cents each.
 4 wreaths for 25 cents each.
 Here's where I put them until I use them for
a project. A vignette on top of the fridge.
The wooden turkey and vintage scale were
thrift finds from previous years.
 6 white silk lampshades (for my chandelier)
 for 25 cents each.
  1 white ginger jar lamp for 75 cents.
6 green flower pot napkin rings for $1.00
2 natural flower pot napkin rings for 25 cents 
(I have 6 matching ones here)
1 Valentine mug-25 cents.
 A pretty blue & white hand crocheted afghan for $1.00.
One in fall colors for $1.00 too.
A large wire basket for 25 cents.
4 (8x10) wood frames for 25 cents each.
I'm using one here to frame a printable.

These were from Pathways Thrift Store
 in Sylva, NC. It benefits The Center
For Independent Living.

click HERE to see how I managed to pack all this
and more into our small red convertible.

Links: A Stroll Thru Life,
Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style,
Somewhat Simple, No Minimalist Here,
Between Naps On The Porch

15 comments:

  1. love you finds!! you struck gold, girl!~
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, what a great treasure trove you found. I love it all. I think the wreaths placed in the basket on top of the fridge is just genius. Such a lovely vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita,

    You certainly found some wonderful goodies. You can have lots of fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you really scored.. thrifting here is usually great and your finds prove that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita,
    You definetely scored! That is some great stuff for some great prices! It all looks great!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds and some super prices! I love treasure hunting, don't you? I bet we see that cute Valentine mug in a future mug shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what great finds you made. I am really envious of the glass Christmas dinnerware for $5.00. And I love how you displayed those wreathes in that large basket, what a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a treasure trip you had! I'm envious of all of it:) Can't wait to see what you do with it all. Enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the chili pots and the blue afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds. Love the wreaths on top of the fridge. I have been looking for some chili pots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome finds!! You can't beat those prices!! Great job!! Your newest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a great bunch of goodies you found! That basket with the stacked wreaths is cute! The flower pot napkin holders are too cute!

    ReplyDelete