Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine Mug Shots

Do you have your Valentine mugs out?
 What will you have in yours: 
coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
 The coffee filters are handy in a red-trimed 
Longaberger basket that's also hanging
on the mug rack.
A vintage oval platter I also found thrifting.
It's fun to find Valentine mugs at the thrift
store.I like the mix-and-match look, plus they
 are usually only about 25¢. You can also find
cute mugs at Marshall's, Target, or Walmart.
The heart-shaped bread board/tray we made HERE.
Coffee station has been Valentineized!
Of course what's Valentine's week
without chocolate cake? The easy recipe
is a click away,
Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake. 

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you post, Rita. Please come back more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita - Yes I have my Valentine's Day mugs out! I've also collected mugs for St. Patty's Day, Halloween, and of course Christmas due to your previous blog posts! It's like a treasure hunt looking for pretty mugs in the re-sale shops! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so glad you've updated your coffee station!!❤️ I love it!!

    ReplyDelete