Monday, December 10, 2012

The Buffet at Christmas

The dining room buffet is a new surface to
decorate for Christmas this year. 
I used my white silk table runner trimmed
 with crystal, silver and gold.
 I wanted it all sparkly.
 Two of my antique bells.
The Christmas silver napkin rings are too
 pretty not to have out so
I placed them here and there. 
Snowflakes, Evergreen Trees, 
Reindeer, and Stars
 Waterford lamp, sterling silver candle
 holders with silver bobeches. 
Two white and gold painted wooden trees
were placed in the back along with two 
evergreen branches
This is my little $39 thrift store buffet.
See the before and after HERE.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Your blue buffet is gorgeous, Rita May! You have such beautiful things, but I totally love the end lamps, they're so lovely! After my last post, if you have time, and you haven't been to my C'mas home tour, come on over. Happy Holiday Season, my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty, Rita. Very sparkly, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of accessories is perfect with your lovely buffet! Thanks for sharing.

    Jessica @ A Humble Creation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, what a a beautifully decorated buffet for Christmas! Love all of the crystal and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty it all is. I love that shade of blue. Thanks for linking up at the Cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a sweet, elderly man offered this comment,"jus gawjus" once in my presence
    (not about me).....I offer it about your buffet and beautiful decorations...

    Merry Christmas,
    Betty @ Country Charm

    ReplyDelete