Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hey! I'm in that book!

Dave and Mary Morris's website 
Front Porch Ideas and More 
was featured as part of the segment 
on America's Newsroom on FOX news. 
I recognized the title of their ebook
....and said to Larry...
hey I'm in that book!
Here are the pictures they used.
Colorful croton plants add fall color in Florida.
An old bushel basket filled with pinecones
is always fast and easy. the faux pumpkins
from Michael's can take the hot afternoon
sun without turning mushy.
My jute monogram M attached to
a Longaberger basket.
'Autumn Greetings'
Falling in Florida.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! All beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.....a celebrity among us. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm in that book too! Looks like I am in good company judging by your pretty feature. Your entry looks beautiful with the fall colors. I especially like the basket of mums on the door. I was so excited and grateful to be featured since there were so many really talented bloggers to choose from. I'm sure many of them will be featured at some time. Congrats to you!----- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were in that book:):) Your porch looks so pretty. It is nice that you decorate for the seasons being in Fl. I used to ahv to SEARCH for people who decorated when I would visit Fl. Hope you had a good weekend. XO, pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you were good at decorating and I really loved your porch. Just wished I had seen the segment on Fox. If I had seen your porch pic on TV I would've said "I know that porch, and I loved it!" You are so great and lots of fun. And now you are published in the book world!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You deserve it! Not only are your projects amazing, but your photos are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and inviting porch and entry!

    ReplyDelete