Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One Last Tree

I had to share one more beautiful tree with
 you before the New Year puts an end to
 all things Christmas.
 Here's my friend Cathy's beautiful tree.
She used lots of these leopard balls.
 A very unexpected touch!
I just love those!
She used baby's breath,
white hydrangeas,
 white flowers,
and lots of white snowflakes.
 Tree at night.
This year's tree has an all new look.
She's a tree artist.
At the base.
 Cathy used her other ornaments to fill the birdcage.
 These are her Men of Christmas.
 A vignette on top of an antique cabinet.
 Another Christmas vignette in her secretary.
 Snowmen on her shelves.
 I love this lighted ceramic tree.
 Here's her fresh floral arrangement.
It's sitting on her kitchen bar counter.
Oh, and one last thing....
This is the dresser top in her closet.
Yes, she decorates inside her closet!
You see this beautiful antique chest
when the closet door is left open.
It's like a little room in there.
Say goodbye Charlie 
and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. Your friend's tree is just stunning! I especially love the ornaments in the bird cage!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Christmas trees and your friend's is just gorgeous, such a talent! The bird cage filled with ornies is very unique. I also love the cute poppy. Just dropped by from TT at Susan's. Wishing you and yours a wonderful, happy and healthy New Year 2012 dear Rita May.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree! I love the animal print balls too! I went back to Pier One to get some this year and they were sold out in early Dec.! Darn! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool looking tree. Thanks for the tour of your friends home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful tree! I really like the idea of the ornaments in the birds cage! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! & that white bird cage is scrumptious! xoxo, tracie
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita,
    I was just admiring your friends beautiful Christmas tree...Love, love, love the leopard print ornaments. This year I decided to add leopard print to my Christmas tree too. However I couldn't find any so I had to make my own. I think they add a bit of chicness don't you think? Any way, I just came across your blog so off I go to look around some more. Wishing you a wonderful New Year.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy is my real life sister and is a Christmas phenom. Her talent exceeds all others. She has helped me many many years to decorate my home for Christmas. She comes to visit me every summer and even then, she is on the prowl for anything Christmas. Love you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right it's about over and put up til next year. Then we can start planing for the next Christmas, so much inspiration on the blogs where do we start.
    Happy New Year Charlie and family,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tree! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Lovely! The leopard is so much fun!! Thank you for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tell Cathy, love her stuff! Thanks for sharing, Rita!
    Happy new year to you!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete