Monday, March 30, 2015

17 Coffee Table Styling Ideas

The coffee table in the family room gets 
rearranged, restyled and tweeked a lot!
Here's what I have now...transitioning
to Spring. I like to change the vignettes on
the coffee table with the 
seasons and holidays. 
Here's one for Easter.
This was Valentine's Day.
The heart breadboard DIY is HERE.
 Blue and white for Winter.
The wood tray DIY is HERE.
You'll see that I used this tray a lot!
Moving into Spring.
Another bread board DIY.
Time to add a Spring bunny.
 Blue and white for Summer
Baskets and beans for Fall.
Red for February.
 Summer shells
Fall colors
A Summer look. 
This post also has one of my most
viewed recipes...LEMON BROWNIES
I call LEMONIES
 Another Easter-Spring vignette.
 Cool blues for Summer.
The button band around the plant
is cut from am old denim shirt I had
cut up for a rag wreath. 
Beginning of Fall.
The DIY for this custom wine barrel
tray is HERE
Another version of early Fall.
 Summer rattan and shells.
I'm going to play around with my 'stuff'
and see what new I can come up with today.
Cheers!

links: Between Naps on The Porch, Coastal Charm,
A Stroll Thru Life

3 comments:

  1. Rita,
    I so enjoy your coffee table and other table vignettes and settings....you are so creative and always have such good ideas! Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Lanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the coffee table ideas. Mine is a bit boring - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy arranging trays on our ottoman. Love your summer silver.

    ReplyDelete