It's so much easier to find a board I'm looking
2. SUBDIVIDE BOARDS: Once you have too many pins in one board it's time to create sub categories. Keep the first word consistent. My Christmas board was filled beyond capacity. I couldn't find anything. Now I have Christmas-Crafts, Christmas-Ornaments, Christmas-Decor, etc. I did the same with recipes. Subdivide!
3. COVER PHOTO: Use a good cover photo. Again, it's easier to find my "Hearts" board because there's a big heart cover photo. Change your cover photo using the edit board's icon.
4. DELETE DUPES: Pinterest now lets you know if you've already pinned something, but
if you've been pinning since the beginning, you'll need to weed out the duplicate pins.
5. MOVE PINS IN WRONG CATEGORY: Hit the edit icon in the pin to move it where it belongs. I find strays all the time. It's a pinning in a hurry thing.
6. DELETE PINS & BOARDS: Yes, some gotta go! Change the title of the boards that are not working for you too. This is an ongoing process. A little at a time.
You can follow my boards HERE or click on the Pinterest widget on the right.
Between Naps On The Porch