Friday, September 26, 2014

TIP: Dingy Yellow Headlights?

Does your car have dingy yellow headlights?
No problem...here's a easy solution
I just had to share!
 Just use a mosquito repellant like
Deep Woods Off!
Spray enough on a rag or old sock to
 saturate. Now just rub it off! 
 Shiny and clear!
 Just that easy. 
 Before :(
After! :)
Now I know you want to try it on you car
 right now! But please come back and
let me know how it worked for you. 

Cheers!
Links: Facebook,
Between Naps On The Porch,

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely be trying that. I recently tried a headlight restoration kit but was not successful with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am trying this on my car this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! never heard of that one before! Recently someone posted a recipe for a delicious looking homemade coffee creamer made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and half and half maybe?....I thought it was you and came back looking for it.....was it you? do you happen to know who it might've been? Thanks to all who might have came upon it and can help me out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not from me. Try searching for the recipe on Pinterest. Good luck!

      Delete
  4. I just got a new car a few months ago, but I’ll keep this in mind as BlueBelle (yes, I always name my cars) gets older. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete