Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Little Bit Of Easter-Bunny Spotting

Touches of Easter throughout my house.
Bunnies on the entry table.
You can see the reflection of my dining room 
plate wall that's on my header.
 Kitchen cabinet.  
The ceramic Easter Bunny house
 makes a great nightlight.
Bunny in the cabinet.
The dishes I use for Easter,
 Amapola by Villeroy & Boch. 
Bunnies on top of the microwave
Here's my new vintage apron hanging
on the chicken wire dish pantry doors.
My dear friend Cathy bought it for me
last week when we met for lunch and 
a visit to our favorite antiques mall.
My egg-shaped rag wreath hangs on
the other door. A good color match.
Bunny on the family room coffee table.
Bunny needlepoint pillow on the sofa.
 Bunnies on the family room sofa table.
Apothecary jars are filled with eggs.
 Vintage tea cups.
 A French wire egg holder holds marble eggs.
 Lucy gets a bunny too and a colorful afghan.
I found this last week thrifting. 
Can you believe the perfect Easter colors!
 Bunnies on the living room cobbler's bench.
I have my decoupaged eggs everywhere!
At the base of my moss-covered orchids.
I hung the painted eggs from the branches
 in the silver ice bucket.
Those branches have come in handy for
Christmas, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day
and now Easter. Hmmmm.....what next?
Bunnies on the living room coffee table.
 A needlepoint door hanger.
Hope I didn't forget anybunny!

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. I would say SPRING has definitely SPRUNG at your house!!! It all looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita May,
    How I love all your cute little critters. Your home is hoppin with bunnies.
    Happy Easter!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the bunny parade! You have so many cute ones and I am so glad that you shared with Lucy! All your decorations are wonderful - hope you have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, I love all of your bunnies!!!!! I have the same 2 bunnies as yours on the coffee table and sofa table! Have a very happy and blessed Easter. XO, pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't have too many bunnies! Bunny Advice:
    ALL I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY

    Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.

    Walk softly and carry a big carrot.

    Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.

    There’s no such thing as too much candy.

    All work and no play can make you a basket case.

    A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.

    Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.

    Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.

    Some body parts should be floppy.

    Keep your paws off other people’s jellybeans.

    Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.

    The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.

    An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.

    To show your true colors – you have to come out of your shell.

    Copied

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your bunnies and eggs.

    ReplyDelete


  7. Love your Bunnies...very pretty post...thank you for sharing...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you be a part of SEASONAL SUNDAYS!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete