Monday, February 28, 2011

Mug Shots-Coffee or Tea

The coffee bar gets a change of mugs.....again! 
This time I'm using my Longaberger mugs in cornflower blue and ivory. 
I keep the coffee filters handy in a small basket hanging on the mug rack.

Everything I need is in one area.
A back-up bag of coffee beans and the tea bags I use every day are stored in ceramic canisters.
Fresh baked muffins for an afternoon break.
Banana muffins, warm with just a little butter. 
Click on Rita's Recipes for the recipe.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. OH!! let's DO have a cup of coffee!!! I would like one small muffin and I think I shall take a BLUE mug! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your cute basket holding the filters! Looks like a spot I could just hang out at all day-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mugs are pretty and you are organized well. ♥O

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I sure want to go for coffee with those great mugs and maybe a piece of banana cup cakes...they look yummy! The basket with the filters is just so cute and handy too, (I wonder if I can find a little basket for the cone shape filters?!)
    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete