Monday, November 13, 2017

Give Me An M!

I love collecting the letter M. 
So when I saw the buffalo checked 
letters at Target for $1, I grabbed one.
I added it, along with two others to
the small plates I found thrifting
a while ago. The small plate rack is 
also a $1 thrift find. 
 This twine M is one I made years ago. 
It's simply an M cut out of cardboard with
twine wrapped and glued all around. 
You've seen it HERE
This galvanized letter is from Walmart's
after Christmas sale for 25¢. 
These inexpensive letters can be used for 
napkin rings/place setting charms, attached
 to a gift, ornaments on the tree, 
or collect several and spell out; JOY, 
MERRY CHRISTMAS, GATHER, HOME,
THANKSGIVING for a banner or sign. 
Be open to the letters you find. Have fun!

Cheers!


Links: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
Between Naps On The Porch


No comments:

Post a Comment