Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hot, Hot, Hot...

It's been a long hot summer. Here in south
Florida and I'm guessing where you are too,
it's been hot, hot, hot.
But lately I've been feeling just a whisper of
a breeze. Telling me that cooler days are 
a commin! Everyone here is all smiles when
we feel it because we know what's 
ahead.....perfect weather! 
In the meantime, it's lots of cooling off in
the pool after tennis or while we're working
in the yard or patio. Gallons of water and 
tubes of sunscreen for survival.
Can't wait for FALL!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. We are struggling here in So CA with the heat as well. It is so hard to even think of getting out the fall bins for decorating, but if I don't get started soon, the Christmas and Fall decorations are going to be out at the same time! We're all looking forward to some cooler weather. Love your pool area! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just how you feel Rosie. I haven't started my fall decorating yet either. I may do one small project today to see if that gets me motivated...or they'll be up and down in the same week before Christmas season starts! Praying for California.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be a major adjustment for me to live in Florida. Up here in Maine, we are, of course, cooler, but I still go into survival mode on our hottest days. The worst is the evenings, trying to sleep. (No central A/C, although we use a noisy window unit for the worst nights.)
    I 'm with you -- welcome Fall, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete