Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DIY Plastic Bag Dispenser

Here's a great way to store your plastic
grocery bags so they pop up like tissues.
This will keep all those bags under
control and save space.
Stuff a bag into an empty tissue
 box. Make several while you're at it..
Keep the handles sticking out.
 Loop another bag through the handles.
 Now tuck that bag down in the box 
leaving the handles sticking out.
 Thread another bag through those 
handles. Repeat until the box is full.
 Tuck the bags down leaving the top 
bag's handles sticking out.
 Now when you need a bag, 
just pull one out.
 The next bag will pop up.
Viola!
Ready to pull out. 
A self-dispensing bag box.
I keep one in a basket by the front door
for my walks with Sofie. I also keep one under
the kitchen sink, one in the car trunk, and one 
in the van to replenish the trash bin. 

Cheers!

Follow me on Facebook!
Links: Between Naps On The porch

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rita! What a great idea!! We just got an RV, space is limited, and I will, indeed, add one of these "dispensers" to the kitchen area!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! Thank you for sharing. I'm definitely going to do several for all the places you mentioned. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coroplast light box can be cleaned and sanitized and used again and again saving thousands of dollars on corrugated cardboard cartons whenever you distribute through a closed loop distribution system. Coroplast Box

    ReplyDelete