Thursday, November 13, 2014

Printable Chalkboard Letters Harvest Banner

My fall sofa table vignette got a small 
Harvest bunting to finish it off.
It was easy to make; just a little
printing and cutting. 
 I found the chalkboard alphabet letters at
Shanty 2 Chic HERE.
Or just click on the letters below to download
only the letters you need for your banner.
 I wanted a small banner so I printed the 
letters at 25%. I reused the card stock paper
by turning and reinserting it into the printer.
 To help them stand out more I cut orange
polkadot craft paper that's folded and
layered under the letters. Then both are
folded over kitchen string. A dab of glue
 at the pointy end holds it all in place.
I also cut orange plastic straws and used 
them as spacers yo give it more color. 
You can adjust the size on your printer

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment