Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo









MargaRITAs

1 can frozen limeade (6 or 12 oz)
2 cans water
1 can tequila
1/3 can  triple sec 

Shake in large covered container, like
Tupperware.  Serve over ice and garnish with lime slices. If you want a frozen drink reduce the water to 1 can and add 2 C ice to a blender.

Make up a batch ahead and add the ice when you want to serve it. Rub the rim of your glass with some of the liquid and dip in equal mixture of salt and sugar in small plate.
OLE'

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to you Rita! I didn't even know about Cinco de Mayo, but I do now, thanks to you and my hubby...sorry, I didn't know, we didn't learn those kind of dates in the East coast, back then! I love Margaritas!
    Hugs
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly I never hear about Cinco De Mayo, but it look yummy..

    ReplyDelete