Finding pretty saucers at the thrift store
for 10¢ to 25¢ is easy.
There are so many ways to use them.
1. A Catch-all plate for jewelry.
2. A small plate for snacks or cocktail party
plates...so much better than paper.
3. A coaster for drinks.
4. Use them with mismatched cups.
5. A row of them down the center of a table
topped with jars filled with flowers or
6. A base for a fat candle.
7. A base for a chandelier's lights (you'll need
to drill a hole in the center for this project).
8. A soap dish
9. A saucer for a small potted plant.
10. Add a little seasonal color to a candle
stand, as I've done here.
The red Spode saucers from my dish set
look pretty for Valentine's Day or Christmas.
The Longaberger wrought iron candle stand
without the colorful saucers.
Three mix-match saucers trio in red, white,
and blue for summer.
You may already have a random collection
of saucers. Enjoy using them.
Links: Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook,
Between Naps On The Porch