Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn Greetings

I change the front door decorations to get the feeling of the changing season.
I used a pot of colorful crotons to add Florida fall color.
I made a  monogram M out of cardboard, glue and jute string.
 I then attached it to a Longaberger basket filled with 
ferns, ivy and sunflowers and hung it to my glass front door
using a suction cups.
A few pumpkins and a bushel basket filled with pinecones 
add a little touch of autumn to South Florida's still hot days.

Happy Fall!
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Your little setup is very cute and very welcoming. Of course I gotta give props to the ‘M’ [I also have an ‘M’ on our Fall wreath] :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I think I can make this "M",as too our last name is MAY also.Thanks for sharing.
    ~Jo May
    ~LazyonLoblolly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and welcoming autumn entrance. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visitors to your home will certainly feel welcome. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete